Here’s a Cute & Useful printable to make some fun little boxes…Key word, “boxes” for the next clue in my Christmas Special Riddle! (To be revealed tomorrow). Feeling a bit military minded, they are “Digital-Camo Christmas.” Have fun!
- Printable Boxes in Red and Green
- Printable Anyday Envelope (we are now way past the 15th of December)
- String or baker’s twine
- Hot Glue
- X-acto knife
- Print and cut out boxes. Cut on solid lines, fold on dotted lines. Two of the tabs show a line where you will cut a slit with an exacto knife; here you’ll insert the tabs (created by cutting in from the edge a bit and folding over the other 2 tabs) that hold the box together.
- Fold the box enough so that you can see what you are doing for gluing on the buttons, and enough so the box will fit in the envelope. It will be for your friend or loved one to complete the assembly!
- Place a dab of hot glue on the top flap, affix a button.
- Place a dab of hot glue on the front of the box, affix the twine, then the button. You’re ready to go!