Visiting teaching is something I and my fellow Mormons do (or try to do) each month. It's an easy thing, so I don't know why it's so hard sometimes -- all you do is go and visit a few of the ladies in your church once a month. Sometimes it's nice to take a little gift, so I've decided to post a new visiting teaching gift each month.
- Select and print papers, print and cut out template and tags
- Trace the template onto the back of your patterned paper. Use a straight edge to mark the location of the accordion folds for the sides of the bag.
- Fold and glue. Trim the top with decorative scissors, use a large punch or scissors to cut a half-circle on the top.
- Fill with treats. A pack of gum fits nicely, or a handful of candies.
- Fold a tag in half and nestle it in the half circle, glue the tag to both sides of the bag.
Each takes about 15 minutes. I think these would also be cute as treat bags for a child's party (especially using the confetti paper or rocket paper). Have fun!
Oh, hey -- I just saw that someone pinned this to a board for wedding D.I.Y. -- hadn't thought of that!