Valentine' day is tomorrow...last minute? Don't fret. Here are 10 cute and easy ideas for Valentine's Day. (Most of these I thought of with our loving husbands in mind).
1. Have an iPhone or similar alarm clock? Set it to play "your song" in the morning instead of the normal alarm.
2. Does your husband lay out his clothes at night, or while he's in the shower? Does he wear the same pants the next day as the day before? Stuff his pockets with paper cut-out hearts.
3. Draw a simple heart with an arrow through it, put his name on the heart. Cut it out and tape it to the computer.
4. Draw a red heart with crayon on his glass of orange juice.
5. Cut out a heart, punch a hole in it, tie a string through the hole, hang it from the ignition in his car, write on the heart, "You've got my heart on a string."
6. Cut out a heart, tape it on the dash of the car or similar, write on the heart, "Stuck On You."
7. Cut out a heart, punch hole, string, tie on his key chain. Write "You've got the keys to my heart." (Or, do all three. As you can see, there's a theme...)
8. Make him this printable valentine card. Put it on the table in the morning with his breakfast, or on the kitchen counter by the bagels, wherever.
9. Text him 100 emoji hearts, all on the same text, while he's at work.
10. Find a midi file online of a love song. (Midi files sound like karaoke. Just google midi and a song name, you'll find something, I promise.) Play the midi file on the computer and sing (at least part of) the song. Record the whole thing using your iPhone. The "voice memos" app that comes with the iPhone is perfect for this, and you can send it as an email or message right from the app. Don't worry about your singing; the worse, the better.
So there we are. 10 little ideas for Valentines day. Are some of them corny? Yeah, but who cares? This is valentines day!
Happy Valentines Day, all.